As students, young professionals, workers of multiple jobs, starters of businesses and families, no group can benefit more from early voting than a young person!
There are two options for voting early in Kentucky.
- The first option is to vote early at the County Clerk's office in the county in which you are registered. How this works:
1) Walk into your County Clerk's office (they are even OPEN on Saturdays)
2) Kindly tell the clerk at the desk that you would like to vote early because you will be out of town on Election Day
3) Go to the voting machine and vote for all of the Democrats!
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
To find the telephone number and address of the County Clerk in your county follow the link below:
Click Here to find the location to Early Vote in your county!
- The second option is probably easier than the first, if you can imagine that! Until Tuesday, October 26th, you can call your County Clerk and request an absentee ballot. They will mail it to you! When you get it, vote for all of the Democrats and stick it right back in the mail. It doesn't get any easier.
To find the telephone number for your County Clerk, follow the link below:
Click Here to find your county and to call and request your Absentee Ballot!
- Remember that there are many opportunities to be active in this election to ensure that we maintain sanity in D.C. and Frankfort. To volunteer just a few of your hours for the betterment of us all, follow the link below.
Click Here to find a Kentucky First Field Office near you!