Things you should know if you are coming to #KYD16...
1. Convention Booklet - Please make sure you review the KYD16 Convention Booklet (link). In it you will find the final convention schedule and other information regarding this weekend.
2. Friday Welcome Reception - If you will be coming into Morehead on Friday (April 29), please make sure to join us for the Welcome Reception at the Law Offices of Richardson Barber & Williamson (603 W Main Street, Morehead) between 6:00 - 8:00 PM. (Parking at 600 W Main Street, Morehead.) Refreshments and drinks provided.
3. Registration - Registration desk will open at 8:30 AM on Saturday. The convention will be called to order at 9:30 AM. (If you know anyone who is planning to come but hasn't registered, they can do so onsite for $45.)
4. Credentials Committee - Each chapter should make sure to have a representative at the Credentials Committee meeting Saturday morning at 9:00 AM.
5. Conference Center - Our general sessions will be taking place at the Morehead Conference Center, which is located at 111 E. 1st Street, Morehead.
6. Hotel - If you are staying at the conference hotel, the Hampton Inn, the address is: 500 Hampton Way, Morehead, KY 40351
7. Saturday Food - Both breakfast and lunch will be provided on Saturday.
8. Morehead Space & Science Center - Saturday afternoon (4:30 pm) we will be visiting the Morehead Space & Science Center, which is within walking distance of the conference center. We will learn about the center and experience a planetarium and laser show. Ticket is included in registration.
9. Saturday Reception - Saturday's reception will be at the Kentucky Folk Art Center (directly across form the conference center) from 6:00 - 8:00 PM. Refreshments and drinks provided.
10. Sunday Session - Convention will be called to order at 10:00 AM on Sunday and we anticipate adjournment around 1:00 PM.
If you have any questions, please feel to reach out to me at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
President, Kentucky Young Democrats