1. Hotel Room Block - The guaranteed room block for convention will expire this Monday, March 23. Please reserve your room as soon as possible. We anticipate that you will be able to reserve rooms at later dates, but hotels in Central Kentucky will be filling up quickly as the Spring Keeneland Meet begins. Hotel Information: Georgetown Best Western Plus, (502) 868-0055, $90/night (occupancy up to 4 people).
2. KYD Office - The Declaration of Candidacy forms for KYD Office is DUE TONIGHT (March 19) BY 11:59PM. Email forms to KYDChartering@gmail.com.
3. Awards - Nominations for awards presented at convention (KYD of the Year, County/Regional Chapter of the Year, College Chapter of the Year, High School Chapter of the Year, Alumni of the Year) should be submitted to email@example.com no later than March 31. Please submit a paragraph or two on why you believe your nominee deserves recognition.
4. Resolutions - Do you think KYD should take a position on a certain issue, or recognize the achievements of someone in your community or chapter? Then submit a Resolution for our delegates to consider at convention to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 8. Please include "Resolution" in the subject box.
5. Registration - Registration is open! Please register today!!